13 May, 2008

Birdwatching contacts and information around the world.



Birdwatching contacts and information around the world.


Going on a business trip, to a conference or on vacation? Have a bit of extra time? Don't waste it. Go birdwatching! Enjoy the safety and knowledge of a local birder and meet friendly people with the same favorite pastime as yourself. Become a Birdingpal and introduce a visitor to your favorite birdwatching sites. Through your hospitality the world becomes a better place. Just like Pen Pals say....
A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

Meet a Birdingpal, be a Birdingpal!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Olli

    Thanks for your kind comments about my Barn Owl picture. You have a lovely website too!

    Maybe if you come to the UK sometime I could act as a Birding Pal for you.

    Best wishes

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not experienced enough to be a Birding Pal, hehehe, but I would certainly love to be one.
    Peru is a MUST for birding at least once in a lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want to travel to Peru too... But how can I get all that money I need to visit all birding hotspots around the world? :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, nice blog, and if you are ever in Namibia, then let me know, I'll take you birding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might come, some day and if I come, I'll contact you!

      Delete
  4. Hey Olli,
    Where are you? Long time since your last post, hope you are ok.

    BTW...
    ¡¡¡Feliz Navidad!!!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Hugs from Peru,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete